Opera, Alteon LaunchPad, Genesis, Gemini, Collectible Avatars, Polygon, Reddit, Waves.
- Opera Crypto Browser to enable instant NFT minting through launchpad. The firm stated that it has partnered with Alteon LaunchPad to let beginners in Web3 or the NFT space easily mint NFTs. With the integration, users will be able to access a feature that lets them drag and drop media files into the browser, which writes a smart contract and uploads the file into a blockchain, turning the files into NFTs.
- Genesis owes at least $1.8 billion to creditors. In addition to clients of the Gemini exchange, to whom the platform owes $900 million, several other groups appeared in the case that filed claims against the credit company.
- Collectible Avatars, a set of art tokens based on the Polygon blockchain by social network Reddit, set a minting record of more than 255,000 unique avatars on Saturday.
- Acording to Coindesk, Alexander Ivanov, the founder of the Waves blockchain, says he has a way of tackling some of the governance shortcomings apparent in managing decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), including the risk of manipulation and voter apathy.
FTX, Zipmex, Coinbase Wallet, AppStore, Binance, HOOK, Hooked Protocol, Nike, RTFKT Studio, Florida’s Dalí Museum, DALL-E, TeamLab, Mike Novogratz, Galaxy Digital, Celsius Network, The Graph, Polygon,
- The Japanese division of FTX has announced plans to resume withdrawals. Assets of clients from Japan will not be relevant to the bankruptcy proceedings of the group of companies taking place in the United States.
- The bankrupt crypto exchange Zipmex has found a buyer for its assets. The platform plans to use the money received to return funds to customers whose accounts have been frozen.
- AppStore blocked Coinbase Wallet update due to NFT transactions. The iOS app store insists that it must receive a 30% commission on the gas that users pay for transactions with digital tokens.
- Binance has suspended withdrawals due to the Ankr and Hay protocol hacks. The attackers managed to steal more than $15 million worth of cryptocurrencies, but Binance froze some of them.
- The rate of the HOOK coin soared by 4900% after the opening of trading on Binance. The crypto exchange has listed the management token of the Hooked Protocol project, which creates game-based learning products for the mass adoption of Web3.
- Nike and RTFKT Studio have presented the first collection of non-fungible tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. The digital objects are inspired by the Nike Dunk silhouette.
- Florida’s Dalí Museum opens an exhibition, where the visitors can watch images from their dreams stripped of their individual significance and fused together into a single AI hivemind fantasy. The project was created with DALL-E, the A.I. art app.
- TeamLab transforms historic castle in Fukuyama into an interactive art space. The upcoming project is part of teamLab’s Digitized City art series, in which the digital art collective explores how non-material tech can turn a city and its buildings into art without physically altering it.
- Mike Novogratz’s cryptocurrency-focused financial-services firm Galaxy Digital has won an auction to buy self-custody platform GK8 from bankrupt crypto lender Celsius Network, Galaxy said in a press release.
- Indexing service The Graph will soon add support for the Polygon blockchain. Polygon-based applications can soon run on fully decentralized application programming interface (API) run on The Graph, away from the current hosting service.