Winamp, Metamask, Tether, Tron, CNHT, Bitfinex, Scottie Pippen, Orange Comet, OpenSea, Alchemy, Chainlink.
- Winamp media player has released an update with support for NFT tracks. The latest version of the player allows users to link the Metamask wallet through browsers and access audio and video files on the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains.
- Tether has launched a yuan-pegged stablecoin on the Tron blockchain. The first exchange to allow its users to deposit and withdraw CNHT will be Bitfinex.
- The basketball legend Scottie Pippen is setting up shop in a new partnership with Web3-based entertainment company Orange Comet, which is producing the “SP33” digital sneaker collection of 1,000 pairs of shoes based on Pippen’s career. The sneakers are scheduled to be released on Dec. 20 on NFT marketplace OpenSea.
- Alchemy releases Web3 app store to streamline dapp access. The company aims to build trust among developers and blockchain-curious users as they explore the space using one streamlined interface.
- Chainlink introduced staking of its native token LINK. Selected holders locked 7 million tokens, valued at about $51 million, in the first 30 minutes, according to a company spokesperson.