When using ArtCollectingSpace, no User is allowed to:
- manipulate the price of an NFT in any way, including bidding on your own NFTs, preventing bidding, or using ArtCollectingSpace to conceal economic activity.
- upload any content that (1) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (2) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (3) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (4) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (5) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (6) in the sole judgment of ArtCollectingSpace, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the dApp.
- interfere with or disrupt the dApp or servers or networks connected to the Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the dApp; or violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, including for the purpose of concealing economic activity, laundering money, or financing terrorism;
- use any parser, robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the dAppor the content posted on the dApp , or to collect information about its Users for any unauthorized purpose;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- access or use the dApp for the purpose of creating a product or service that is competitive with any of our products or services.
ArtCollectingSpace will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to ArtCollectingSpace CEO email@example.com